A DAY AT THE RACETRACK WITH HVG GRAPHICS MEDIA AND 3M
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the A Day at the Racetrack with HVG Graphics Media & 3M (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entries not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are deemed ineligible.
promoter is HVG (Halifax Vogel Group) 29 Henderson Street, Turrella NSW. 2205
ABN. 75 104 808 853.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of Australia, aged 18yrs and over. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, its related companies’ suppliers, and agencies associated with the promotion, and the immediate families of the aforementioned persons are ineligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences at 12:00am on April 1st 2018 and concludes at 11:59pm on July 6th 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. Eligible entrants will be allocated one (1) entry every time an order of 3M products is made through the promoter during the promotional period, and the Promotion is mentioned on a written order, or quoted on a phone order. Entries will be allocated to an eligible entrant even if the product is not available and a back order is required. Eligible entrants may enter the promotion as many times as they like.
6. The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prizes are 10 x hotlaps in a BMW M4 GT4 race car, 25 x 1080 HD dash cameras, and 40 x racing polo shirts., Total prize pool valued at $2,960.50. The hotlap will be fixed at a prearranged day and time during the event, which will be communicated when the prize winners are contacted.
8. Prizes will be drawn at 2pm Friday, on the first week of May, June, and July of at the promoter’s premises.
9. The promoter will attempt to notify the winners by telephone by close of business on the day of the draw, and will send a written confirmation by email, as well as publishing the results on www.hvggraphics.com.au
10. The promoter will arrange delivery of the prize.
11. If for any reason the prizes are not claimed by the winners, or the winners cannot be contacted within 7 days of the draw, the promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws as may be deemed necessary.
12. By accepting a prize, a winner agrees to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize. In consideration for the promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed to appear in connection with media or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
13. No liability for any loss, damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking or using the prize will be accepted, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Any transport or accommodation costs associated with using the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time.
16. To provide this promotion, the promoter needs to collect personal information about each eligible entrant. If an eligible entrant does not provide the information requested, the promoter will not be able to provide the eligible entrant promotion entry. Each eligible entrant agrees that subject to the Privacy Act, the promoter or its agents may do the following: Transfer personal information confidentially to the promoter or other organisations that provide services in relation to the promotion, including transferring personal information within Australia. B) Use prize winner’s personal information in any media for publicity purposes associated with the promotion without any further payment or other compensation, unless the prize winner notifies the promoter at the time of accepting the prize.
17. E.O.E, HVG Standard Terms & Conditions apply. NSW LTPS/18/22379